In the firstÂ session off TYE, where IÂ got opportunity to meet Mr Satya Narayan, theÂ founder of Career Launcher and also learnt the first but important lesson for the Entrepreneur ship.
- Out of Box Thinking : The start of any entrepreneur venture is through Â Out of Box thinking. Any idea which is new, unique and Â can make life more convenient has got the maximumÂ chances of success.
- Risk taking & mitigating abilities : Any newÂ venture isÂ full of risks at all stages in the initial 2-3 years. Many business fails Â Â because theÂ Â entrepreneur lacks in finding mitigation for the risks faced by them. The entrepreneur should Â have an open mind and should strategize his operations in such a way that he should have plan B available in caseÂ of plan A failure Â Success shall come subsequently.
- Entrepreneur should evolve continuously Â and should try to find all the ways and means to attain his goals. The entrepreneurship does not Â have a fixedÂ path. Each entrepreneur faces & tackles problems in different ways.
- Entrepreneur should not lose patience and be afraid of failure. Failure is the first step to success as it gives first hand experience of different scenarios.
- Entrepreneurship is all about innovation and its successful execution.
- Entrepreneurship does not have any age. It is a way ofÂ life and not just an ability to manage a company.
Contributed by Shantanu Tiwari, Class XII student