Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) has started registrations for NMIMS Programs After Twelfth i.e. NPAT 2018 for admissions to its undergraduate programs.
NPAT 2018: Important Dates
Start of Registration: 10th January 2018
End of Registrations: 28th April 2018
NPAT Exam Date: 12-13th May 2018
Declaration of First Merit List: 30th May 2018
NPAT 2018 (NMIMS Programs After Twelfth) is the official entrance test of NMIMS for admissions to their undergraduate and integrated degree programs (academic session 2017-18) being offered by constituent schools of SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (Deemed to be University u/s 3 of UGC act 1956) at Mumbai, Shirpur, Bengaluru, Indore and Navi Mumbai Campuses.
NPAT 2018: How to apply
- Click on Register to create your personal account. Keep your Class X Roll Number handy.
- Go to your email and verify your registration
- Login with your username and password and proceed to complete your application form.
NPAT 2018: Undergraduate Degree Programs
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Finance
NPAT 2018: Integrated Degree Programs
- MBA Tech. (B.Tech. + MBA Tech.)
- MBA Pharma Tech (B.Pharm + MBA)
Subscribe to the blog and stay tuned for more updates.