Much awaited NEET 2021 has been scheduled for 12th September 2021. Like JEE, This year NTA has decided to offer Internal Choice in NEET also.
Test pattern of NEET (UG)-2021 comprises two Sections.
- Each subject will consist of two sections.
- Section A will consist of 35 Questions
- Section B will have 15 questions, out of these 15 Questions, candidates can choose to attempt any 10 Questions.
thus, the total number of questions and utilization of time will remain the same as Earlier Years.
|Sr.||Subjects||Sections||Total Nos. Of Questions||Max. Nos. of MCQ to be attempted||Marks( 4 Marks each Attempted MCQ|
The pattern for the NEET (UG)-2021 Examination for admission in the Session 2021-22 is as follows:
The important points to note:
- Each question carries 04 (four) marks and, for each correct answer candidate will get 04 (four) marks.
- For each incorrect answer, 01(one) mark will be deducted from the total score.
- To answer a question, a student has to choose 1 of the given four options.
- However, after the process of the challenge of key, if more than one option is found to be correct then all/any one of the multiple correct/best options marked will be given four marks (+4).
- Any incorrect option marked will be given minus one mark (-1). · Un-answered/ Un-attempted questions will be given no marks.
- In case, a question is dropped/ ignored, all candidates will be given four marks (+4) irrespective of the fact whether the question has been attempted or not attempted by the candidate.
NEET 2021 will be conducted on 12th of September 2021, in 13 languages (English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Odia, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Punjabi).
Students must select their language of preference while filling the form.