Did you appear for the RRB 2016?
As you all know thatÂ Railway Recruitment BoardÂ (RRB) has started conducting the all India entranceÂ examÂ from 28th MarchÂ 2016.Â We have compiledÂ RRB 2016 Questions from various shifts reported by students. The solutions to the questions in RRB 2016 have also been highlighted for your reference.
Hope it will help you gauge your performance in RRB 2016â€¦
1. Which is the basic unit of life- ?
2. Who gave the nomenclature to chemical symbols
- Antoine Lavoisier*
- Gregor John Mendlief
3. Which of the following is a noble metal?
4. Robert Galbraith is more commonly known as â€“
- Agatha Christie
- Robert Moller Gilbreth*
- Sidney Sheldon
- J.K. Rowling
5. Octopus’ blood color is ?
6. Chanakya’s real name is?
- Vishnu Gupta*
- Vishnu Dev
7. Which of the following is an architecturally planned city?
8. Who among the following is an Indian mathematician?
9. Smallest bone in human body is
10. 2nd most spoken language in the world is?
11. Which of the following games have been recently dropped from Olympics?
12. Where is Indian Institute of Science located?
- New Delhi
13. Which part of a plant is responsible for transportation of water and minerals?
14. Who gave the concept of ecosystem?
- Toshiko Kurohito
- Arther Tansley*
15. Which river originates from western ghats in India?
16. The new name of Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary is
- Parvati Orang
- Bakhira Bird Sanctuary
- Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary
- Keoladeo Bird Sanctuary*
17. Best animated movie in Oscars 2015 is
- Song of the Sea
- The Big Heroes*
- Logo Movie
- the five years
18. Which of the following is responsible for earth’s water cycle?
19. ONGC Headquarter is located at â€“
20. Type of Chemical reaction taking place in producing energy in Sun?
- Nuclear Fusion*
- Nuclear Fission
- Electro-Magnetic Reaction
- d.Photovoltoic Effect
21. Brahmo Samaj was founded by â€“
- Raja Ram Mohan Roy*
- Dayanand Saraswati
- Debendranath Tagore
- d.Keshav Chandra Sen
22. Mariana Trench is located in which of the following Oceans?
- Pacific Ocean*
- Indian Ocean
- South Ocean
- Atlantic Ocean
23. Equinox is?
- Equal duration of day and night*
- Equal duration of winter and summer
- Equal duration of all seasons
- equal distribution of month
24. Who won Miss Universe Pageant award in 2015?
- Pia Wurtzbach*
- palina beg
- Ariadna Gutierrez
25. Who won the first Dada Saheb Phalke Award?
- Prithvi Raj Kapoor
- Satyajit Ray
- Devika Rani*
- Manoj Kumar
26. Which of the following is least porous soil?
- Sandy soi*l
- Silty Soil
- Clay Soil
- Laterite Soil
27. Who gave the theory of evolution?
- Charles Darwin*
- Charles Dickens
- Gregor Mendel
28. Who was awarded the Dronacharya award for Boxing
- Gurucharan Singh
- Swatantra raj Singh*
- Gurubachan Singh
- Satyapal Yadav
29. Thomas Cup is associated with which sport
- Table Tennis
30. Which of the following is a type of chemical change
31. Most Dense city in Australia is?
32. Who is Chief Justice of India
- T.S. Thakur*
33. Largest Mammal in the world is
- African Elephant
- Blue Whale*
34. Real is the currency of
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
35. Titanic Ship belonged to which country?
36. The only bird which can fly backwards is â€“
37. Who was the father of Subhash Chandra Bose?
- Janakinath Bose*
- Devendra Nath Bose
- Ram Nath Bose
- S.N. Bose
About Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
Railway Recruitment Board is an organisation of Government of India, which works for the appointment of new employees to work in Indian railways. Railway Recruitment boards have several boards working for the appointment new employees and they are situated in different parts of India. There are 21 RRB’s and they are RRB Ahemadabad, RRB Ajmer, RRB Allahabad, RRB Banglore, RRB Bhopal, RRB Bhubaneswar, RRB Bilaspur, RRB Chandigarh, RRB Chennai, RRB Gorakhpur, RRB Guwahati, RRB Jammu and Kashmir, RRB Kolkata, RRB Malda, RRB Mumbai, RRB Muzaffarpur, RRB Patna, RRB Ranchi, RRB Secunderabad, RRB Siliguri and RRB Thiruvantha-puram.