State Bank Of India SBIâ€™s Central Recruitment and Promotion Group has officially announced its recruitment of Probationary Officers PO for its SBI Associate Banks across India for the year 2014-2015. The examination will be held in large number of centers in India. So candidates can select their nearest centers provided during the process of online application.
Total Number of vacancies For SBI Associates Bank PO Recruitment 2014-2015: Â 2986.
Important Dates For SBI Associates Bank PO Recruitment 2014-2015:
Online application start date â€“ 01-09-2014
Online Application End date â€“ 18-09-2014
Online Fees submission start date â€“ 01-09-2014
Online Fees submission end date â€“ 18-09-2014
Offline fees payment start date â€“ 03-09-2014
Offline fees payment end date â€“ 20-09-2014
Examination date expected
Online Common Examination â€“ To be held in November 2014
SBI Associate Banks Participating in Recruitment 2014-2015:
1. State Bank of Hyderabad,
2. State Bank of Patiala,
3. State Bank of Mysore,
4. State Bank of Travancore,
5. State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur.
Eligibility Criteria For SBI Associates Bank PO Recruitment 2014-2015:
Educational Qualification Required:
The candidate must have graduation from any of the recognized university.
Lower age limit â€“ must not be less than 21 years of age.
Upper age limit â€“ must not be greater than 30 years of age.
Age Relaxation Permitted:
1. For SC/ST â€“ 5 years,
2. For OBC â€“ 3 years,
3. For PWD (SC/ST) â€“ 15 years,
4. For PWD (OBC) â€“ 13 years,
5. For PWD (GEN) â€“ 10 years,
6. For Ex-Service Man â€“ 5 years,
7. Persons domicile of Jammu and Kashmir â€“ 5 years.
Total No of Chances For Each Category Candidates:
1. For General â€“ 4 attempts,
2. For General PWD â€“ 7 attempts,
3. For OBC â€“ 7 attempts,
4. For OBC PWD â€“ 7 years,
5. For SC/ST â€“ No limits.
1. Phase I â€“ Online CWE and Written Descriptive Test,
2. Phase II â€“ Group Discussion and Personal Interview ( For those who clear Phase I).
1. For SC/ST/PWD â€“ RS 100,
2. For OBC/General â€“ RS 500.