Xavier Aptitude Test, popularly referred to as XAT is conducted by XLRI Jamshedpur for admission into the 11 Xavier Universities and 140+ associate institutes. It is a university level entrance exam conducted across 50 cities. Candidates who had successfully submitted their applications can now download their XAT 2018 admit cards now.
XAT 2018 will be held on January 7, 2018, from 10 a.m. to 1:35 p.m.
How to download XAT 2018 Admit Cards?
- Click on http://www.xatonline.net.in
- Click on the tab “Download Admit Card” at the bottom
- Log in to your account by entering the provisional XAT ID and password
- Your admit card should now be displayed on the screen
- Click on “Print” and save your admit card in pdf format
Things to keep in mind
- The exam structure will be similar to that of previous years’ exams but there could be some changes
- There will be approximately 75 questions in Part A. The time duration for attempting Part A is 170minutes. Candidates can skip up to 8 questions for which there will be no negative marking. If more than 8 questions are skipped, a negative marking of 0.25 per question will apply
- Candidates will be allowed 40 minutes to answer Part B. There is no negative marking for this part.
- Candidates are free to move across sections within Part A or B.
XAT 2017: Exam Pattern
|Section||No of Questions|
|Verbal Ability and Logical Ability||24|
|Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation||27|
|Essay and General Awareness||1 Essay topic and 25 Questions|
Hope you are already prepared for XAT 2018. We’ll be coming up with XAT 2018 Analysis and Expected Cutoffs on the day of the exam. You can also register for XAT Analysis Webinar to be delivered by Gautam Puri and Gautam Bawa 4pm on Jan 7, 2018.
All the best!