Intelligence Bureau which falls under Ministry of Home Affairs has invited application for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II.
How to Apply?
In their official notification Ministry of Home Affairs has requested candidates not to fall prey to any agents offering to apply on their behalf. Candidates are advised to follow the footsteps mentioned:
- Visit the official portal of Ministry of Home Affairs i.e.; http://www.mha.nic.in/
- Click on What’s New link
- Further click on Online Application for the post of ACIO-II
- Click on Proceed
- Follow the instructions carefully.
- Applicants are required to pay Rs 100/-
- Woman candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST categories are exempted from paying the exam fee.
Mode of Payment:
- Offline mode: The applicants are required to take a printout of Challan form and deposit the fee in cash at any branch of State Bank of India ONE DAY AFTER online registration.
- Online mode: The applicants also have an option of paying their application fee online through internet banking, debit card/credit card.
- The candidates have to first appear in TIER-I test;
- Only the candidates who will qualify TIER-I will be called for TIER-II;
- On the basis of their combined performance in TIER-I and TIER-II, the candidates will be shortlisted for the interview;
- On the basis of all three stages of exams, a final list of candidates will be made which will be subject to Character Verification and Medical Examination.
- Educational – The candidate must be a graduate or equivalent from a recognized University on or before the closing date of application.
- Age – The age limit for the applicants fall between 18-27 years
- Knowledge of computers is desirable.
|Phase||Description||Total Marks||Time Allotted|
|Tier-I||MCQs based on:
2. English Comprehension
|Start Date of Application||12-08-2017|
|End Date off Application||02-09-2017|
|Date of Examination||To be announced|
For further details, candidates are advised to visit the official portal of Ministry of Home Affairs. To read detailed notification, click here.
Stay tuned for further updates!!
All the best!!