Preparation is in full swing as CAT- day draws near. While preparing for CAT, make sure to keep your eye on the other fishes in the sea as well. In this post, we’ll talk about the entrance exam for Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT).
As we shared in our IIFT 2017 notification, the IIFT entrance exam will be conducted on 3rd Dec 2017, exactly a week after CAT. The admit cards for the same are now available.
How to download your Admit Card for IIFT entrance exam
You can download your Admit Card from the following link:
Don’t forget to check your admit card for any errors! In case of any error, query or concern, please write to email@example.com
This year, IIFT will start the first batch for its new campus i.e. IIFT Kakinada. It is good news for any serious IIFT aspirant as this will increase the overall intake of students.
IIFT is an exam that tests you on your speed and accuracy. With 7 days to go for the IIFT exam after CAT, be sure to take at least three IIFT specific mocks. You can check out our IIFT Test Series or Mini IIFT Test Series based on the latest exam pattern. So test yourself, analyse your performance and develop your exam strategy accordingly to put your best foot forward on the D – DAY!
Guidelines for IIFT 2017 Entrance Exam
- The IIFT 2017 exam will start at 10am. The reporting time is 9 am.
- Carry a hard copy of your Admit Card along with a Photo-ID proof.
- Do not carry any textual material, calculators, slide rules, log tables, electronic watches with facilities of a calculator, mobile phone or any such device inside the examination hall.
- The exam will be held offline so make sure to carry enough pens, pencils, and all necessary stationery items.
- Candidates found cheating in any manner will be debarred from completing the exam.
IIFT 2017 Selection Procedure
All candidates have to appear for the written test. Based on merit, the shortlisted candidates are invited for a Group Discussion. Once the GD is cleared, the candidate is invited for a final Interview round.
IIFT 2017 Exam Pattern
- The admission test consists of MCQ type questions.
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- It is comprised of the following sections: Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, General Awareness, Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation, and Quantitative Aptitude .
IIFT 2017 Exam Centres
The admission test is conducted at Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Dehradun, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur and Visakhapatnam.
For more information on how to crack the IIFT exam, admission policies, MBA FAQs, exam analysis, expected cut-offs and more, visit our IIFT Exam Corner.
All the best!