Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has released 996 vacancies for the Post of Junior Accounts Officer (JAO). This is a great opportunity for Commerce post graduate to get a government job.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. was incorporated on 15th september 2000 . It took over the business of providing of telecom services and network management from the erstwhile Central Government Departments of Telecom Services (DTS) and Telecom Operations (DTO), with effect from 1st October‘ 2000 on going concern basis.It is one of the largest & leading public sector units providing comprehensive range of telecom services in India.
No. of Vacancies
The total number of vacancies is: 996
|Website Link Open for online registrations||11th September 2017|
|Last Date for online registration||15th October 2017|
|Exam||5th November 2017 (Tentative)|
- Age limit: Not below 20 years and not above 30 years as on 1st January 2017.
- Relaxation in Age Limit: Is as follows:
|PWD||SC/ST – 15 years;
OBC – 13 years;
General – 10 years.
|Ex- Servicemen||5 years
Educational Qualifications: Minimum educational qualification required is different for each category:
- Applicant must possess the educational qualification M.COM / CA / ICWA / CS from a recognized institution / University (as on 1st Jan 2017 as per Recruitment Rule of BSNL).
- Paper-I –
|S No.||Subject||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||General English||100||3 Hours|
- Paper-II –
|Financial Management/Cost Accounting/ Tax & Commercial Laws||300||3 Hours|
Both the Papers are objective in nature.
How to Apply?
- Visit the official job portal of BSNL i.e.; http://www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in/
- Click on “Apply Online” tab in front of Direct Recruitment for the post of JAO to open On-line Application Form;
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”;
- Fill in the details as instructed in the form;
- Cross check he details and click on “FINAL SUBMIT” tab;
- Click on “Payment” tab and proceed for payment of fee;
- Click on “Submit” tab.
- Exam fee can be paid Online only;
- The payment can be made by Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/IMPS/Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets.
- Bank/Card transactions are to be borne by candidates only.
For further details, candidates are advised to click here and check the official notification.
Stay tuned for further updates!!
All the best!!