SP Jain Institute of Management & Research (SPJIMR) was established in 1981 in Mumbai. Inaugurated by the then British Prime Minister Hon’ble Margret Thatcher, SP Jain became one of the top ten B-schools of India by 1994-95. The flagship program offered by SP Jain is PGDM. The SPJIMR first phase shortlist has now been released!
SPJIMR Admission Procedure for PGDM
- At the application stage, the candidate needs to opt for two specializations. Applicants who are not shortlisted for the first option maybe considered for the second option.
- Based on their profiles, the candidates are sorted into two shortlists; first phase and second phase shortlist.
- Applicants are shortlisted in the first phase list based on their profile. The second shortlist is based on their profile along with their performance in the entrance tests.
- These shortlisted candidates go through two rounds of group interviews. Final Merit List is based on a composite score, which takes into account the candidate’s academic record, entrance test scores, relevance of work experience (if any) and performance in the two rounds of interviews.
Where can I check the SPJIMR first phase shortlist?
- Go to https://spjimr-pgdm.formistry.com/
- Sign in using the credentials that you must have received while registering
Note: The deadline for form submission, for shortlisted candidates, is 7th January, 2018.
Subscribe to the blog and stay tuned for more updates. If you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the comments below.
All the best!