IP University has released the schedule for its Common Entrance Test (CET) 2018.
Every year, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) invites interested and eligible candidates to apply for CET 2018. Based on its results, it offers admission to various undergraduate and post-graduate courses across all fields. Here, you can find all the information you need regarding IPU CET 2018.
IPU CET Exam Schedule 2018
IPU will begin accepting online applications from 1st week of January, 2018. The following exam dates have already been announced.
|Exam||Last date for submitting application (upto 4pm)||Exam Date||Result Declaration|
|MBA||1st May 2018||26th May 2018||3rd May 2018|
|BBA||1st May 2018||26th May 2018||7th June 2018|
|BJMC||10th April 2018||29th April 2018||10th May 2018|
|MA (Mass Communication)||10th April 2018||5th May 2018||17th May 2018|
|LLM (Regular)||10th April 2018||21st April 2018||3rd May 2018|
|LLM (Weekend)||15th CET 2018||NO CET||NA|
|LLB||1st May 2018||19th May 2018||31st May 2018|
For more information, you can also check out the official exam schedule for IP CET 2018.
IPU CET 2018: Application Form
- Registration for IPU CET 2018 application forms will open in the last week of January 2018.
- The application form can only be submitted online after registration.
- You can apply for multiple courses by submitting separate application forms.
IPU CET 2018: Age Criteria
- Undergraduate Courses: The maximum eligible age for applying to UG courses wherein the qualifying exam is 12th is 21 years.
- Post graduate Courses: The maximum eligible age for applying to PG courses wherein the qualifying exam is graduation is 35 years.
IPU CET 2018: Exam Pattern
- Mode of Examination: Offline
- Type of Questions: Objective (except for M. A. and M. Phil programs for English)
- of Questions: 150
- Duration: 2:30 hours
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks are rewarded for each correct answer. 1 mark is deducted for each incorrect answer.
Stay connected for more updates about IPU CET 2018! If you have any queries regarding the exam, ask us in the comments below.