Here is the JIGYASA: Daily Current Affairs Quiz of February 12, 2016 for you!
- Who among the following has been appointed as the secretary of the Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP) on 11th February, 2016?
- Ratan Watal
- Subir Gokarn
- Ramesh Abhishek
- Arundhati Bhattacharya
- JP Nadda, Union Minister for Health & Family Welfare (MoHFW), launched the National Framework for Malaria Elimination (NFME) in New Delhi in February, 2016, it outlines Indiaâ€™s strategy for elimination of the disease byâ€¦
- Who among the following has been appointed as the Australia’s next High Commissioner to India in February, 2016?
- Harman Sidhu
- Harman Singh
- Harinder Sidhu
- Harinder Singh
- Who among the following has no role to play in issues concerning the Anti-Defection Law as announced by the Supreme court on 11th February, 2016?
- Member of Parliament
- Member of Legislative assembly
- With which of the following states the Indian Railways has signed an MoU on 11th February, 2016 for development of railway infrastructure in the state in joint venture?
- Tamil Nadu
- Andhra Pradesh
- Which of the following Nation/ Nations and NATO have signed an agreement to improve cooperation in cyberdefense in February, 2016?
- BRICS countries
- The European Union
- Which of the following Indian software companies is buying a US based insurance technology platform called HealthPlan Services for $460 million (over Rs 3,000 crore)?
- The birth anniversary of which of the following religious leader is celebrated on 12th February, 2016?
- Dayanand Saraswati
- Swami Vivekananda
- Rabindra Nath Tagore
- Ram Krishna Param Hansha
- With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, Amar Chitra Katha has launched its first romance title”A Kingdom For His Love,” the fiction co-authored by Vani Mahesh and Shinie Antony. The story is a retelling of a Sanskrit playâ€¦.
- â€˜Jodha Akbarâ€™
- â€˜Abhigyan Sakuntalamâ€™
- Who among the following is the present Chief Justice of India (February, 2016)?
- J. Kania
- S. Thakur
- V. Chandrachud
- Rajendra Mal Lodha