Good news for all engineering aspirants. SRM has invited applications for SRMJEEE 2018. SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMJEEE) is a university level entrance exam conducted by the SRM University. It is a common entrance test for SRM University (All Campuses) for admission in their B.Tech and M.Tech programs. It gives an opportunity to seek admission in four campuses of SRM, namely, Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Ramapuram Part- Vadapalani and NCR Ghaziabad.
Important points to note:
- Applications are out and the last day for online registration is 31st March, 2018.
- The exam will be conducted in an online mode between 16th to 30th
- The pattern of the exam is same as that of last year. Students shall be given 2 hours 30 minutes to attempt all the three sections (Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics) of the exam.
- Each correct response shall attract 3 marks and there shall be no negative marking for incorrect responses.
SRMJEEE 2018: How to apply
- Visit the official SRMJEE website
- Read the instructions carefully and fill in your personal details
- Pay the examination fees
SRMJEEE 2018: Eligibility criteria
The minimum eligibility criteria is as per following
- The candidates must have secured 65% aggregate in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry.
- For biotechnology, biomedical engineering, bioinformatics and genetic engineering, minimum 65% aggregate in Mathematics / Biology, Physics and Chemistry is required.
SRMJEEE 2018: Exam Pattern
The examination consists of 105 questions from the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or biology. The candidate has to attempt either of part 3 or part 4.
SRMJEEE 2018: Important Dates
|1st November||Application form release|
|1st March||Last Date for Receipt of OMR form|
|31st March||Last date for online registration|
|7th April 2018||Slot Booking starts|
|16 – 30th April 2018||Exam date|
|3rd May||Result declaration|
So hurry up, before you miss out on the deadlines! If you’re confused about where to begin, download your copy of our free engineering beginners guide to know more about engineering exams.
Previously, we posted about BITSAT 2018. Subscribe and stay tuned to the blog for more updates.