Here is JIGYASA: Daily Current Affairs quiz of November 21,2015 for you!
- Indira Gandhi Prize for Peace, Disarmament and Development for 2015 will be awarded to the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR).The international jury of the prize is headed byâ€¦
- President of India
- President of INC
- Vice President of India
- Prime Minister of India
- South Australia on 20th November, 2015 signed a historic ‘sister-state agreement’ with one of the following states that would pave new ways to boost export and investment opportunities between the two states. Identify the state.
- Uttar Pradesh
- Andhra Pradesh
- Twenty-seven hostages and two attackers killed in Mali hotel seige by terrorists on 20th November, 2015. Which terrorist group has claimed responsibility for the attack?
- Boko Haram
- Name the Indian-American politician who has been nominated as Executive Director to Asian Development Bank with ambassadorial rank by US President Barack Obamain November, 2015.
- Swati Surana
- Vivek Oberoi
- Vivek Chandra
- Swati Dandekar
- In which of the following countries the first ever World Indology Conference will be inaugurated on 21st November, 2015?
- Who among the following will be presented with the Distinguished Indologist Award in the first ever World Indology Conference inaugurated on 21st November, 2015?
- Frederick Asher
- Rahul Peter Das
- Dipesh Chakrabarty
- Heinrich Freiherr Von Stietencron
- In which of the following states the Asia Pacific Youth Forum begins on 21st November, 2015?
- The High Court of which of the following states has dismisses a PIL on the issue of declaring Mahatma Gandhi as Father of the Nation?
- Delhi HC
- Kerala HC
- Gujarat HC
- Bombay HC
- Second largest diamond in the world has been unearthed inâ€¦.
- DR Congo
- South Africa
- Tennis champion â€¦. has been awarded an honorary doctorate by University of East London on 19th November, 2015.
- Sania Mirza
- Leander Peas
- Ashok Amritraj
- Mahesh Bhupati