Here is the JIGYASA: Daily Current Affairs Quiz of November 19, 2015 for you!
- Who among the following has been appointed as the 43rd Chief Justice of India in November 2015?
1) Justice K.H Khehar
2) Justice T.S. Thakur
3) Justice Cyriac Joseph
4) Justice Amit Prakash
- Who among the following is the new vice-chairman and managing director of Philips India appointed in November 2015?
1) Ambumani Dara
2) V Raja
3) Daryadh Siddhi
4) Johnson Varghese
- Recently in November 2015 which technology giant announced two new initiatives for the enterprises in India?
- Which among the following is to be China’s first lender formed by an Internet company and a traditional bank announced in November 2015?
1) Baidu and China Citic Bank
2) Alibaba and Baidu
3) Alibaba and China Citic Bank
4) Hainu and Honda
- Who among the following has started ‘Ek Kadam Unnati Ki Aur’, an initiative aimed at working with the government to create the blueprint for the digitisation of rural India in November 2015?
- In November 2015 Tata Steel commissioned first phase of its Kalinganagar plant. This Plant is located at:
1) Andhra Pradesh
4) West Bengal
- In November 2015, a personalized postage stamp featuring Prime Minister Narendra Modi was issued in which among the following countries?
- Recently in November 2015, Which Indian state government says no government jobs for people who are defecating in open?
2) Madhya Pradesh
- World Toilet Day is observed on which among the following date every year?
1) 17 November
2) 18 November
3) 19 November
4) 20 November
10.Recently Seven Indian personalities have made it to BBCâ€™s list of 100 most aspirational women. Who among the following is not included in this list?
1) Kamini Kaushal
2) Asha Bhosle
3) Sania Mirza
4) Deepika Pallikal