Here is the JIGYASA: Daily Current Affairs Quiz of February 7, 2016 for you!
- Who among the following union ministers recently suggested making pre-natal sex determination compulsory to check female foeticide?
(1) Sushma Swaraj
(2) Uma Bharati
(3) Najma Heptulla
(4) Maneka Gandhi
- According to recent data, published by the Central Pollution Control Board of India, which of the following cities recorded the poorest air quality in December, 2015?
- Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation has launched ‘Bharat Darshan’ special packages for travellers from Delhi to:
(1) Arunachal Pradesh
(3) Jammu and Kashmir
- The first country to ban supermarkets from throwing away or spoiling perfectly good food is:
- To provide personal accident death coverage to its savings bank account holders which of the following banks recently entered into a memorandum of understanding with Universal Sompo General Insurance Co., Ltd?
(1) Canara Bank
(2) Corporation Bank
(3) Dena Bank
(4) Indian Bank
- Indian Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare recently launched Project Sunrise at Imphal. The project is associated with:
(1) National AIDS Control Programme
(2) National Skill Development Programme
(3) National Poverty Eradication Programme
(4) National Health Programme
- Vishal Mehta, an Indian-origin person, has been appointed as the president of the newly-formed International Grown Diamond Association. He is based in:
- Which of the following institutes has become India’s first fully solar-powered educational institute?
(1) Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
(2) Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
(3) Tata Institute of Social Science, Mumbai
(4) Sri Aurobindo International Centre for Education, Puducherry
- Gururaja won gold medal in 12th South Asian Games. He is associated with:
(1) Discuss throw
(2) 100m race
- Sudhir Tailang recently passed away. He was a: