Here is the JIGYASA: Daily Current Affairs Quiz of February 8, 2016 for you!
- In which of the following states Prime Minister Narendra Modi, inaugurated the Paradip refinery on 6th February, 2016.
- Which of the following state governments in February, 2016 has planned to set up the country’s first-ever Aviation Park having a slew of facilities including an airstrip, training school, helipad and space for setting up small manufacturing units among others?
- Border troops of India and China held their first joint tactical exercise in the Chushul-Moldo area along the northern border in February, 2016. Name the joint exercise.
- Sino-India Cooperation 2016
- Indo-China Cooperation 2016
- Which of the following countries leaders have made the decision to install a caretaker government in February, 2016?
- North Korea
- South Korea
- Which of the following countries in February, 2016 urges India to restore oil and gas supply to the country that was disrupted five months ago?
- Sri Lanka
- Which of the following companies on 7th February, 2016 launched a Smart Grid Lab to demonstrate various new advanced operational technologies and products?
- Tata Group
- Adani Group
- Hinduja Group
- Reliance Industries Limited
- Scientist of which of the following countries have successfully converted paper waste into green cellulose aerogels that are non-toxic, ultra-light, flexible, extremely strong and water repellent in February, 2016.
- Name the Pakistani cricketer who has been given a three-month ban after pleading guilty to an inadvertent doping offence by the International Cricket Council on 7th February, 2016.
- Yasir Shah
- Shoaib Malik
- Shahid Afridi
- Who among the following won gold in the women’s Wushu Taolu (Changquan) competition at the Rising Sun Sports Complex on 7th February, 2016?
- Sapna Devi
- Sunita Devi
- Nazia Parvaiz
- Susmita Tamang
- Who among the following won the gold in the menâ€™s Wushu Taolu (Changquan) competition at the Rising Sun Sports Complex on 7th February, 2016?
- Bijay Sinjali
- Anil Sharma
- PLHÂ Lakshan
- Anjul Namdeo