Here is theÂ Jigyasa: Daily Current affairs quiz of September 27, 2015 for you!
- Which among the following countries has hosted the first Bhagvad Gita Conference in September 2015?
- United Kingdom
- The United States of America
- The government has firmed up plans to bring down its holding in IDBI Bank byâ€¦â€¦â€¦in the month of September 2015.
- Name the oldest operational aircraft carrier in the world.
- INS Viraat
- Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force
- People’s Liberation Army Navy
- None of the above
- Name the Hollywood star who will receive the Screen Actors Guildâ€™s Actors Inspiration Award in recognition of his film accomplishments and charity work in 2015.
- Tom Hanks
- Tom Cruise
- Leonardo DiCaprio
- Morgan Freeman
- Who among the following has been named the first-ever global advocate for girls and women at the United Nations Foundation in September 2015?
- Angelina Jolie
- Natalie Portman
- Jennifer Aniston
- Jennifer Lopez
- Which among the following world number one team has won their sixth title at the Guangzhou Open 2015 in September 2015?
- Sania Mirza and Leander Paes
- Sania Mirza and Maria Sharapova
- Sania Mirza and Martina Hingis
- Sania Mirza and Serena Williams
- Who among the following has won the most prestigious Science Book prize in Britain in September, 2015?
- Jayson Blair
- Gaia Vince
- Jonah Lehrer
- Kaavya Viswanathan
- Who among the following has been appointed as the New CEO of the Volkswagen Group in September 2015?
- Carl Hahn
- Ferdinand K. PiÃ«ch
- Bernd Pischetsrieder[
- Matthias MÃ¼ller
- China on 25th September, 2015 successfully launched a new model of carrier rocket for sending four micro satellites into space from the country’s northwestern province. Name the carrier rocket.
- Long March-9
- Long March-10
- Long March-11
- Long March-12
- Which of the following states of India will be given the financial assistance of Rs 1,000 crore, as announced in September 2015?
- Andhra Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh