The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the time table for the Class 10 Board exams on December 17, 2019. The CBSE Class 10 Board exams will be conducted from February 15 to March 20, 2020.
CBSE Class 10 Board Exams: Date Sheet
|DATE & TIME||SUBJECT CODE||SUBJECT NAME|
|SATURDAY, 15TH FEB 2020|
|10.30 AM – 12.30 PM||401||RETAILING|
|405||INTRODUCTION TO FINANCIAL MARKETS|
|406||INTRODUCTION TO TOURISM|
|407||BEAUTY & WELLNESS, AGRICULTURE|
|409||FRONT OFFICE OPERATIONS|
|410||BANKING & INSURANCE|
|415||MULTl SKILL FOUNDATION COURSE|
|MONDAY, 17TH FEB 2020|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||064||HOME SCIENCE|
|076||NATIONAL CADET CORPS|
|10.30 AM -12.30 PM||354||e PUBLISHING AND e OFFICE|
|THURSDAY, 20TH FEB 2020|
|10.30 AM – 12.30 PM||402||INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY|
|412||MARKETING & SALES|
|SATURDAY, 22ND FEB 2020|
|10.30 AM -1.30 PM||015||KANNADA|
|MONDAY, 24TH FEB 2020|
|10.30 AM- 1.30 PM||003||URDU COURSE-A|
|303||URDU COURSE B|
|WEDNESDAY, 26TH FEB 2020|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||101||ENGLISH COMMUNICATION|
|184||ENGLISH LANGUAGE & LITERATURE|
|FRIDAY, 28TH FEB 2020|
|10.30 AM- 1.30 PM||254||ELEMENTARY BOOK KEEPING & ACCOUNTANCY|
|SATURDAY, 29TH FEB 2020|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||002||HINDI COURSE-A|
|MONDAY, 02ND MAR 2020|
|10.30 AM-12.30 PM||031||CARNATIC MUSIC VOCAL|
|032||CARNATIC MUSIC (MEL INS)|
|033||CARNATIC MUSIC (PERCUSSION)|
|034||HINDUSTANI MUSIC (VOCAL)|
|035||HINDUSTANI MUSIC (MEL INSTRUMENT)|
|WEDNESDAY, 04TH MAR 2020|
|10.30 AM -1 .30 PM||086||SCIENCE – THEORY|
|090||SCIENCE W/O PRACTICAL|
|FRIDAY, 06TH MAR 2020|
|10.30 AM-1 .30 PM||154||ELEM. OF BUSINESS|
|SATURDAY, 07TH MAR 2020|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||122||SANSKRIT|
|THURSDAY, 12TH MAR 2020|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||041||MATHEMATICS STANDARD|
|SATURDAY, 14TH MAR 2020|
|10.30 AM – 12.30 PM||049||PAINTING|
|WEDNESDAY, 18TH MAR 2020|
|10.30 AM – 1.30 PM||087||SOCIAL SCIENCE|
|FRIDAY, 20TH MAR 2020|
|10.30 AM- 1.00 PM||166||INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY|
|10.30 AM- 12.30 PM||165||COMPUTER APPLICATIONS|
CBSE Class 10 Board Exams: Guidelines
CBSE has also issued a set of guidelines that have to be followed by the CBSE Class 10 students. Here are the guidelines for the CBSE Class 10 Board Exam:–
- The time duration for each paper has been indicated in the date-sheet.
- Duration of time for each subject paper as given on the question paper is followed meticulously.
- Answer books would be distributed to candidates between 10.00 – 10.15 AM.
- Candidates would write their particulars on the answer book.
- Particulars shall be checked and signed by Assistant Superintendent(s).
- The question paper will be distributed at 10.15. AM.
- From 10.15 AM. -10.30 AM. (15 minutes), candidates shall read the question paper.
- Candidates would plan a proper strategy to write the answers.
- At 10:30 A.M., candidates will start writing the answers.
- No enquiries about the date of declaration of result shall be entertained.
- For updates, please visit the website www.cbse.nic.in
- According to the CBSE Class 10 date sheet 2020, all students should bring their Class 10 Board Exam admit card while appearing in the exams. The admit card is an important document because students will not be allowed to enter the exam hall without the same
- According to the CBSE class 10 date sheet 2020, the exams will start at 10:30 am sharp and finish at 1:30 pm. Students should reach the exam centres at least 30 to 45 min before the scheduled time.
In order to do well in the Class 10 Board Exams, here are a few simple things to follow. Go through the date sheet and analyze the gap between the different subjects. Use this information to plan your studies accordingly. Make and follow a time table where you allocate time to all subjects. Also make sure that you alternate between difficult and easy subjects. Don’t put difficult subjects in continuous slots.
The results of the CBSE Class 10 Board Exams are likely to be released in the first week of June 2020. At Career Launcher, we are always by your side to guide you in your preparations for the Board Exams. You can check out our Class 10 Sample Papers where you get subject-wise sample papers on the latest pattern as well as paper correction facility by academic experts.
In case of any questions or queries, feel free to reach out to us in the comment section below.