Here is the JIGYASA: Daily Current Affairs Quiz of November 18,2015.
- In November 2015, who among the following has been appointed as the chief executive officer of its India operations by Standard Chartered?
1) Zubin Mehta
2) Dhari Raheja
3) Zarin Daruwalla
4) Rashmi Sardesai
- Which among the following has maintained its position as the world’s most powerful supercomputer system for the sixth consecutive time in November 2015?
- Which bank has launched a campaign titled ‘Har Zaroorat Poori Ho Chutki Mein, Bank Aapki Muthi Mein’ aims to make it as a premier digital bank of India?
1) Yes bank
2) ICICI Bank
3) HDFC Bank
4) Axis Bank
- According to a report, Indiaâ€™s Internet user base is to touch â€¦.by December 2015, surpassing U.S.
1) 402 mn
2) 450 mn
4) 623 mn
- Payworld launched service to withdraw cash without going to ATM in tie up with which among the following banks in November 2015?
1) Punjab National Bank
2) Canara Bank
3) State Bank of India
4) Corporation Bank
- In order to graduate with a doctorate degree, one studies five Buddhist texts all based on the teachings of the Buddha over a period of 20 years according to Buddhist philosophy. Doctorate degree when awarded to monks is known as:
- In November 2015 the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit is being held in:
- Indian Railways will observe â€¦â€¦â€¦.from November 19 to November 26, 2015?
1) National Tolerance Week
2) National Integration Week
3) National Good Hope Week
4) National Disaster Management Week
- Under National Digital Literacy Mission, the target is to make how many people digitally literate by year 2017 in India?
1) 23.4 lakh
2) 52.5 lakh
3) 63.2 lakh
4) 93.7 lakh
- In November 2015, the Competition Commission of India (CCI) has imposed penalties of Rs. 258 crore on different airlines companies. Which among the following is not included in this?
1) Jet Airways
4) Go Airways