Here is the JIGYASA: Daily Current Affairs Quiz of January1, 2016 for you!!
- Recognising the potential of collaboration between higher education institutions, the Cabinet on 30th December, 2015 gave its nod for renewal of a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between India and â€¦ for cooperation in the education sector.
- With which of the Countries the Government of India approved the signing and ratification of an agreement for exchange of information aimed at curbing tax evasion and avoidance on 30th December, 2015?
- The Union Cabinet under the Chairmanship of Prime Minister Narendra Modi has given its approval for signing of a Memorandum of Understanding between the Ministry of Urban Development and Bloomberg Philanthropies (BP), New York to support the development ofâ€¦.
- Smart Cities
- Make in India
- Skill Development Mission
- Disabled Rehabilitation Scheme
- Name the latest mobile application launched by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for providing e-learning material for students and teachers in December, 2015.
- Who among the following has been appointed as the Prime Minister of Georgia on 29th December, 2015?
- Noe Ramishvili
- Noe Zhordania
- Giorgi Kvirikashvili
- Lavrenty Kartvelishvili
- In a bid to boost ‘Make in India’ flagship programme, the government on 30th December, 2015 approved a revised scheme for textile sector. Name the Scheme.
- Amended Technology Fund Scheme (ATFS)
- Amended Technology Financial Scheme (ATUFS)
- Amended Technology Upgradation Fund Scheme (ATUFS)
- Revised Restructured Technology Upgradation Fund Scheme (RR-TUFS)
- Who among the following has been named as the first vice-president of Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Limited, popularly known as Amul in December, 2015?
- Jetha Lal
- Jetha Patel
- Jetha Asher
- Jetha Bharwad
- The government on 30th December, 2015 gave its approval for signing an MoU for conservation of migratory birds of prey in Africa and Eurasia, which will help India gain knowledge in effectively managing the habitats of these raptors. It is calledâ€¦
- Prey MoU
- Birds MoU
- Raptor MoU
- Migratory Birds MoU
- The leading banks of one of the following countires will soon open its branches in India to energise commercial ties between the two countires. Identify the country.
- Who among the following has been granted Indian Citizenship under the Citizenship Act, 1955 on 1st January, 2015?
- Adnan Sami
- Veena Malik
- Aatish Taseer
- Ram Singh Sodho
Happy learning !