Here is the JIGYASA: Daily Current Affairs Quiz of January 14, 2016 for you!
- Vice President Hamid Ansari on 12th January, 2016 released a book on Jawaharlal Nehru entitled â€˜Jawaharlal Nehru and the Indian Polity In Perspectiveâ€™. It has been brought out by the
- Isaac Asimov book
- Asiatic society of Bengal
- M. Verghese Foundation
- The Royal Historical Society
- With which of the following countries Union Cabinet of India has provided ex post facto approval for MoU on cooperation in the field of health in January, 2016?
- Name the worldâ€™s third and Indiaâ€™s second institute to produce cloned buffalo in January, 2016.
- Himalayan Institute Buffalo
- International Institute of Buffalo
- National Dairy Research Institute
- Central Institute for Research on Buffaloes
- Chief Election Commissioner, CEC at Central Park, Connaught Place in New Delhi on 14th January, 2016 inaugurated the four day Matdata Mahotsav. Who is the incumbent Chief Election Commissioner of India?
- Nasim Zaidi
- S. Brahma
- S. Sampath
- Y. Quraishi
- According to the latest UN estimates released in January, 2016, 244 million people live in countries outside which they were born. Which of the following nations has the largest diaspora in 2015?
- Which of the following countries has just gained entry into International Energy Agency – Ocean Energy Systems (IEA-OES) in January, 2016?
- Sri Lanka
- With which of the following countries India has signed a loan agreement in January,2016 to clean river Mula Mutha in Pune?
- Sri Lanka
- Name the oldest stock exchange of Asia.
- Bombay Stock Exchange
- Colombo Stock Exchange
- United Stock Exchange of India
- National Stock Exchange of India
- Who among the following has been appointed as the CEO of the Indian operations by French IT services firm Capgemini in January, 2016?
- U S Mahender
- C K Kumaravel
- Srinivas Kandula
- Karunakara M Reddy
- Who among the following has won Pritzker Architecture Prize Laureate, 2016?
- Luis BarragÃ¡n
- Avejando Aravena
- Paulo Mendes da Rocha