Dear Aspirants ,
Here is the JIGYASA: Daily Current Affairs Quiz of February 11, 2016 for you!
- Jyoti Prasad Rajkhowa was recently in news. He is a governor of which of the following states of India?
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
- Four Indian American engineers are among 80 new members selected to the prestigious US National Academy of Engineering (NAE) for their valuable contributions to the society, who among the following is not one of them?
(1) Anil K. Jain
(2) Arati Prabhakar
(4) K.R. Sridhar
- The Centre has dropped the plan to develop smart cities around major ports of which of the following?
- Cochin and Chennai
- New Mangalore and Ennore
- Mormugao and Visakhapatnam
- Mumbai and Kolkata
- Which of the following countries has proposed $860 million in aid for Pakistan, in February 2016?
- Bernie Sanders was recently in news. He is a/anâ€¦
(1) Candidate for the Republican nomination for President of the United States in the 2016
(2) United States Senator from Vermont.
(3)Candidate for the Democratic nomination for President of the United States in the 2016
(4)Both B and C
- Russia has proposed a March 1 ceasefire recently in which of the following countries, in February 2016?
(2) North Korea
- Which of the following countries has reported its first case of the Zika virus in a man who recently travelled to Venezuela, , in February 2016?
- Who among the following has resigned as head of commerce and advertising business at Flipkart, just weeks after a top-level restructuring that resulted in cofounder Binny Bansal’s elevation as the CEO of India’s largest online retailer?
(1) Mukesh Bansal
(2) Ankit Nagori
- In the recently released report of U.S. Chamber of Commerce-International Intellectual Property Index, what was the India rank?
- Who among the following has won the womenâ€™s singles gold defeating Prerna Bhambri before pairing up with Divij Sharan to win the mixed doubles gold in the 12th South Asian Games in February 2016?
- Ankita Raina
- Prerna Bhambri
- Rishika Sunkara
- Thisuri Molligoda