Here is the JIGYASA: Daily Current Affairs Quiz of Deember3, 2015 for you!!
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi will launch â€¦. campaign in New Delhi on 3rd December, 2015 on the occasion of International Day of Persons with Disabilities.
- Fantastic India
- Incredible India
- Accessible India
- Implausible India
- Which of the following states in India is the biggest economy within India at Rs 16.87 lakh crore in terms of gross state domestic product (GSDP), according to the latest report by credit rating agency Brickwork Ratings in December, 2015?
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- Who among the following has been elected as the new president of Burkina Faso a West African country on 1st December 2015?
- Michel Kafando
- M. C. Kabore
- Gilbert DiendÃ©rÃ©
- Blaise CompaorÃ©
- Which of the Balkan countries has been formally invited by NATO to join the alliance in a move against Russia in December, 2015?
- Which of the following Indian multinational conglomerate in December, 2015 has announced a strategic partnership with Chinaâ€™s Industrial & Commercial Bank of China (ICBC), the worldâ€™s largest bank by assets, to fund its growth across the world?
- Tata Group
- Essar Group
- Reliance Industries
- Aditya Birla Group
- Which of the following Indian multinational IT Consulting companies will acquire German IT consulting firm Cellent AG for INR 518 crore in December, 2015?
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Manipal Hospitals corporate and teaching facilities will adopt IBMâ€™s supercomputer, in December, 2015, to fight cancer. It is calledâ€¦
- The government on 2nd December, 2015 approved a post facto agreement with one of the following countries to expand bilateral cooperation in the field of solar energy. Identify the country?
- Which of the countries celebrate its National Day on 2nd December?
- Laos Peopleâ€™s Democratic Republic
- Both A and B
- None of the above
- International Day for Abolition of Slavery was observed on â€¦ ?
- 1st December
- 2nd December
- 3rd December
- 4th December