Here is theÂ Jigyasa: Daily Current Affairs of Oct.13,2015 for you!
- With which of the following countries India has concluded the third joint training exercise `Mitra Shakti-2015` that culminated on 12th October, 2015?
- Which of the following Ministries of Government of India has acquired ISO 9001:2008 certificate on 12th October, 2015?
- Ministry of Urban Development
- Ministry of Road Transport and Highways
- Ministry of Human Resource Development
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Name the Indian Navy ship, which entered the Egyptian Safaga port on 12th October, 2015 for a three-day visit to underscore India’s peaceful presence?
- INS Trikand
- INS Virat
- INS Vikrant
- INS Varuna
- Who among the following personalities has been awarded the Nobel prize in Economics for 2015?
- Svetlana Alexievich
- Paul L. Modrich
- Aziz Sancar
- Angus Deaton
- Which of the following countries has agreed on 12th October, 2015 to give a 2,000-year-old Buddha sculpture back to India?
- As per the report of World Wildlife Fund (WWF), what per centage of the original habitats in the eastern Himalayas remain intact?
- Which of the following firms has/ have barred by SEBI on 12th October, 2015 from securities markets?
- Vaastav ALR International
- Bharat KrishiSamridhi
- Both A and B
- Neither A nor B
- Which of the following Universities has conferred President Pranab Mukherjee with Honorary Doctorate in Political Science on 11th October, 2015?
- The University of Bangladesh
- The University of Myanmar
- The University of Norway
- The University of Jordan
- Who is the author of the book â€˜Neither a Hawk nor a Doveâ€™ which has been launched in October, 2015.
- Ahmad Nadeem Qasmi
- Khurshid Mahmud Kasuri
- Ghulam Muhammad Qasir
- Amjad Islam Amjad
- With which of the following Banks the Reserve Bank has signed an agreement on 12th October, 2015 on information sharing?
- Peoples Bank of china
- Bank of Sweden
- Bank of Botswana
- Central bank of European Union
All the best!