Here is the JIGYASA: Daily Current Affairs Quiz of November 8, 2015 for you!!
- In which of the following states of India, India-Russia Joint Military Exercise Indra-2015 has begun on 8th November, 2015?
- Which of the following countries has been designated as a guest country for the first time in Shanghai International Arts Festival inaugurated at China Shanghai in November, 2015?
3.In which of the following cities of India the 21st International Conference on â€˜Frontiers in Yoga Research and its Applicationsâ€™ (INCOFYRA) will be organised by the Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana from January 3-7, 2016?
- New Delhi
- For which of the following states PM Narendra Modi has announced a special package of Rs 80,000 crore on 8th November, 2015?
- Jammu &Kashmir
- WHO officially declares The Republic of Sierra Leone free from one of the following diseases. Identify it.
- Swine Flu
- The Army on 8th November, 2015, successfully test-fired the land attack variant of the 290-km range BrahMos supersonic cruise missile at the Pokhran test range. It is located in which of the following states?
- The Army on 8th November, 2015, successfully test-fired the land attack variant of the 290-km range BrahMos supersonic cruise missile at the Pokhran test range. It is a joint venture of India andâ€¦.
- Who among the following has won the gold medal in the 10m air pistol women’s event at the 13th Asian Shooting Championship on 7th November, 2015?
- Heena Sidhu
- Jangmi Kim
- Katelyn Francis
- Gundegma Otreyad
- Name the pistol shooter who has clinched gold in the 10m air pistol junior women’s event, with a score of 195.8 at the 13th Asian Shooting Championship in November, 2015.
- Heesun Kim
- Shri Nivetha
- Oshin Tawani
- Shinemurun Nyamdorj
- Name the India’s first transgender sub-inspector to take charge in Chennai Tamil Nadu in November, 2015.
- Tista Das
- Prithika Yashini
- Shabnam Mausi
- Rose Venkatesan