CLAT 2017 date has been announced and the entrance exam is generally conducted on the second Sunday of May. With just 6 months in hand and when the board exam is round the corner, the CLAT aspirants must be wondering how to study and win the battle.
In this blog, we will provide you basic tips to study for CLAT, so that you can keep your CLAT preparation strategy on the right track with the right pace, in these crucial 6 months.
You can divide your study plan in various phases.
- Try to solve the last years CLAT question papers.
- Identify you weaknesses and focus more on those areas.
- Since CLAT 2017 is again in Online Mode, take more and more online mocks provided by LST. This will give you a feeling of the actual CLAT exam and this will also increase your speed.
- For current affairs, read daily newspapers, daily GK updates, that is available in you SIS account.
- There are various other websites which you can refer for your current affairs, static Gk, logical reasoning and more
- Be prepared for all possible type of questions (difficult or easy). If the paper will be tough, the cut-off might go low.
- Don’t panic if you are unable to score well in the Mocks , because you still have 6 months to prepare.
- At the last moment, don’t get confused with various study materials available in the market.
- Focus on the current legal happenings like Uniform Civil Code,constitutionality of Criminal Defamation, Jallikattu, appointment of Judges and other landmark judgement.
Stay tuned………Every week the LST Faculty from PAN India, will be coming with more updates and information, which will help you in cracking CLAT and other important Law Exams.