NEET 2017 Counseling to include Deemed Universities as well

NEET 2017 Counseling

Update on NEET 2017 Counseling

Last year, Supreme Court of India had ordered to scrap all state CET exams for the MBBS entrance. The states are now supposed to hold only Single Exam National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET).

Now, as per the latest reports, after declaration of NEET Result, counseling conducted by DGHS will also be for Deemed Universities. The news has been published on various websites and many counseling committees have already been notified. The notification and other aspects regarding NEET 2017 counseling can be seen at The notification also states that there will be two rounds of counseling this time. 15% of the seats reserved under All India Quota (AIQ) shall be counseled by Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) and the rest 85% will be conducted by state authorities. Hence qualifying students must be aware of this 15% All India Quota.

Stay tuned for more updates.

Previous articleJIGYASA, Daily Current Affairs Quiz, June 23, 2017
Next articleCAT 2017 Update
Team CL
Bringing latest exam notifications and insightful blogs on education + career counselling, so you can make informed career decisions.