Good news for engineering aspirants. State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has released the exam dates for MHT-CET 2018. It is a state level entrance examination conducted by the Government of Maharashtra for admissions into B.Tech, B.Pharm, PhD and other degree courses offered by different colleges in Maharashtra.
MHT-CET 2018: Application Form
- The application for MHT-CET 2018 will be available in the first week of March.
- Students shall be given around 3-4 weeks to apply for the exam and pay for registration.
- Application form will be available only in online mode.
- The application fee is Rs. 800 for General candidates and Rs.600 for reserved category candidates.
- Candidates must read the instructions carefully before filling the application form as there’ll be no editing options available in future.
MHT-CET 2018: Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- There is no age limit to apply for MHT-CET.
- Candidates appearing for/passed their HSC/12th or its equivalent examination from a recognized board can apply.
MHT-CET 2018: Important Dates
|1st week of March 2018||MHT-CET 2018 application: Start date|
|Last/4th week of March 2018||MHT-CET 2018 online application: End date|
|Last week of April 2018||Availability of admit card|
|1st May- 18th June||Apply for admission with 12th marks and Preferences|
|10th May||MHT-CET exam date|
|1st week of June||Result declaration|
So hurry up, before you miss out on the deadlines! If you’re confused about where to begin, download our free engineering beginner’s guide to know more about engineering exams in India.
All the best!