Here is the JIGYASA: Daily Current Affairs Quiz of November 30, 2015 for you!
- Which among the following pharmaceutical major has signed an investment agreement with FIL Capital Investments Mauritius II Ltd on 28th November 2015 concerning the consumer healthcare business?
- NovaBay Pharmaceuticals
- President Vladimir Putin has imposed economic sanctions against which country on 28th November 2015?
- Albania celebrates its Liberation day onâ€¦
- 27th November
- 28th November
- 29th November
- 30th November
- What is the term used by Indian corporates to raise money from overseas investors?
- Gold bonds
- Masala bonds
- Rupee bonds
- Economy bonds
- Name the council formed by the Government of India in November, 2015 headed by the Mines Secretary.
- Development Council for Marine Industry
- Development Council for Mining Industry
- Development Council for Granite Industry
- Development Council for Chemical Industry
- Indian Railways Account Service held its IRAS day on ___ .
- 27th November, 2015
- 28th November, 2015
- 29th November, 2015
- 30th November, 2015
- Who among the following has been awarded the Lifetime Achievement Award At the 110th Annual Session of the PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry on 28th November 2015?
- Raji Arasu
- D. Agrawal
- Anuradha Acharya
- Which of the following countries has been re-elected to Council of IMO under B category at the 29th session held on 27th November?
- Which of the following countries has made the decision to resume whaling in the Antarctic Ocean by March 2016?
- Which of the following nations is not a part of Commonwealth Trade Finance Facility for boosting trade and investment flows formed in November, 2015?