Here is the JIGYASA: Daily Current Affairs Quiz of January30, 2016 for you!
- The three-month long regional media campaign on Mission Indradhanush conducted by the Nagaland and Manipur Regional Office of the Directorate of Field Publicity(DFP), Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India concludes on 29th January, 2016 at â€¦
- National Investigation Agency on 29th January has arrested one of the following terrorists for his involvement in the Church Street blast case of Bangalore (28th of December 2014). Name him.
- Abu Hamza
- Wadhawa Singh
- Amir Raja Khan
- In Puducherry, Lt Governor AK Singh has launched the mobile App that ensure safety and security of women in January, 2016. Name the app.
- The Government of India has signed an 80million US dollar loan agreement with one of the following banks to continue improving infrastructure in Agartala and Aizwal in January, 2016. Identify the Bank.
- World Bank
- Asian Development Bank
- Bank for International Settlements
- International Development Association
- Name the Gurgaon Hyperlocal delivery startup for medicines and healthcare products, which has tied up with Patanjali Ayurved, the consumer products company, co-founded by Yoga guru Baba Ramdev in January, 2016?
- Appy Pie
- Punj Lloyd Limited
- Maiden consignment of six metro coaches made in India were shipped to one of the following countries from Mumbai port by the government of India in January, 2016. Identify the country.
- Who among the following has been appointed as the Additional Independent Director of the diversified group ITC Ltd in January, 2016?
- Asha Roy
- Usha Roy
- Nibedita Ray
- Nirupama Rao
- Which of the following pairs have clinched the Australian Open women’s doubles champions in January, 2016?
- Sania Mirza and Martina Hingis
- Elena Vesnina and Bruno Soares
- Martina Hingis and Elena Vesnina
- Andrea Hlavackova and Lucie Hradecka
- Which of the following films staring Bollywood star Akshay Kumarâ€‹ has been declared tax free in â€‹the In Uttar Pradesh in January, 2016?
- Jagga Jasoos
- Centre for Environment and Energy Development (CEED) on 28th January, 2016 launched ‘Care for Air’ campaign for reducing pollution in one of the following cities to help improve ambient air quality. Identify the city from the given options.
- New Delhi
- Uttar Pradesh