Dear Aspirants ,
Here is the JIGYASA: Daily Current Affairs Quiz of January 5, 2016 for you!!
- Which of the following countryâ€™s governments has banned former PMs from staying at embassies to carry out private commercial work in January, 2016?
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on 4th January, 2016 had imposed a Rs 1 crore penalty onâ€¦
- South Indian Bank
- Bhartiya State Bank
- State bank of Hyderabad
- State Bank of Travancore
- Digital payments and commerce firm Paytm has acquired one of the following Delhi-based consumer behaviour prediction platform in an $8-million (Rs 53-crore) deal. Identify it from the given options?
- Crayon Data
- In digital landscape 2016 will be the year of â€¦
- Facebook likes
- Digital wallets
- App downloads
- Habit commerce
- Which of the following Public sector telecom majors is working on setting up 40,000 Wi-Fi Hotspots in the country to counter its inadequacy in providing 4G data services as revealed in January, 2016?
- Idea Cellular
- Vodafone Essar
- Who among the following has been appointed as the chief operating officer of Madison Media Plus in January, 2016?
- Anita Bose
- Sam Balsara
- Srinivas Murthy
- Vikram Sakhuja
- Who among the following has been appointed as the new CEO of Wipro in January, 2016?
- Vivek Paul
- K. Kurien
- Vivek Chaudhary
- Abidali Neemuchwala
- Which of the following countries won the South Asian Football Federation Cup on 3rd January 2016?
- Which of the following countries celebrates its independence day every year on 4th January?
- How many new elements have been added to the periodic table in January, 2016?
Happy learning !