Dear Aspirants ,
Here is the JIGYASA: Daily Current Affairs Quiz of January 4, 2016 for you!!
- Which of the following Air Force station of Punjab was attacked by terrorists on 2nd January 2016?
- Which of the following states become the first to accept e-motor insurance policies in January, 2016?
- Tamil Nadu
- A strong earthquake jolts North-Eastern and Eastern parts of the country; Epicenter located in Tamenglong district of Manipur; two persons died five others injured in the state on 4th January, 2016. The magnitude of the earth quake wasâ€¦
- India’s first Rs 250cr urban yacht marina project, along with a residential area, will come up in â€¦
- Scientists have discovered a new way to test basic principles of Einsteinâ€™s Theory of General Relativity using brief blasts of rare radio signals from space in January, 2016. The method is calledâ€¦
- Fast Radio Bursts
- Wild Radio Bursts
- Rapid Radio Bursts
- Quick Radio Bursts
- The birth anniversary of Louis Braille, the inventor of the Braille script for the visually challenged people is marked as ‘Louis Braille Day’. It is celebrated on every year onâ€¦
- 1st January
- 2nd January
- 4th January
- 5th January
- Which of the following state governments has inked an MoU on 30th December, 2015 with private helicopter service company Pawan Hans to boost tourism in the state?
- Tamil Nadu
- Which of the following apex development banks has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with National Remote Sensing Center (NRSC) for web-based monitoring of watershed projects in January, 2016?
- Export-Import Bank of India
- Small Industries Development Bank Of India
- Agriculture Finance Corporation of India Limited
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
- Which of the following State-owned Banks has launched host of digital banking solutions including green PIN and enhancement of its mobile app in January, 2016?
- Bank of Baroda
- Allahabad Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Punjab National Bank
- With which of the following organization the Union government has signed a $50-million credit agreement for a project aimed at helping young people from minority communities complete their education and improve their employment opportunities in January, 2016?
- The World Bank