Dear Aspirants ,
Here is the JIGYASA: Daily Current Affairs Quiz of February 3, 2016 for you!
- With which of the following countries India has signed 3 MOUs on 2nd February, 2016 in the fields of cooperation in defence, sports and youth affairs as well as health?
- Which of the following film has bagged the Best First Foreign Film Award conferred by the French Syndicate of Cinema Critics 2016 (FSCC) in February, 2016?
- Alphabet has overtook one of the following companies in February, 2016 to atop the list of the world’s most valuable companies. Identify the company.
- Who among the following has been appointed as the Head of Mission and Force Commander of the United Nations Disengagement Observer Force (UNDOF) by UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon in February, 2016?
- Pradeep Menon
- Prabhat Menon
- Pushakar Menon
- Jai Shanker Menon
- Which of the following states on 2 February 2016 won the 61st National School Athletics championship in February, 2016?
- Which of the following cities will be the 2021 World Aquatics Championships as announced by the International Swimming Federation (Fina) announced on 31st January, 2016?
- Which of the following personalities has been denied the visa to attend a session at the Karachi literary festival on February 5, 2016?
- Om Puri
- Nandita Das
- Anupam Kher
- Nassriuddin Shah
- World Wetlands Day was observed onâ€¦
- 1st Feb
- 2nd Feb
- 3rd Feb
- 4th Feb
- With which of the following companies National Investment and Infrastructure Fund has signed an MoU in February, 2016?
- Alfa Group
- Acron Group
- RUSNANO OJSC
- Who among the following has been appointed as the Chief Business Officer of Mumbai based E-commerce firm Craftsvilla on 2nd February, 2016?
- Manoj Kalra
- Manish Kalra
- Denesh Kalra
- Raghubir Kalra