Dear Aspirants , Here is the JIGYASA: Daily Current Affairs Quiz of February 10, 2016 for you!
- Which of the following Indian zoos decided to send two dozen spotted deer to Singapore zoo?
(1) Hisar Deer Park, Haryana
(2) Mysuru Zoo
(3) Jaipur Zoo
(4) Kanpur Zoo
- R.K. Pachauri has been promoted from Director General to Executive Vice-Chairman of:
- In which European country, on February 10, 2016, two commuter trains crashed head-on killing at least nine people and injuring more than 100, one of the countryâ€™s deadliest rail accidents in years?
(1) United Kingdom
- Which of the following countries recently approved the Hindu Marriage Bill that provides its Hindu minority community a marriage law?
- Recently which of the following countries unveiled a new cyber-security â€œnational action planâ€ calling for an overhaul of aging government networks and a high-level commission to boost security awareness?
(1) United States
- Which of the following countries has restarted a plutonium reactor, capable to produce fuel for nuclear weapons, mothballed in 2007 under an aid-for-disarmament accord?
(3) North Korea
- Which of the following Indian States is set to emerge Indiaâ€™s first silicon chip manufacturing hub and the fourth such region in the world?
(1) Andhra Pradesh
- The Government of India has renewed a contract with the Wicks Group to help the country retain its air safety ranking. Wicks Group is based in:
(4) United States
- The venue of the 12th South Asian Games is:
- Mayookha Johny won gold medal in the 12th South Asian Games in which of the following sports?
(1) Long jump
(2) High Jump