Here is the JIGYASA: Daily Current Affairs Quiz of December9, 2015 for you!!
- Who among the following has won gold in the womenâ€™s air pistol in the 59th National shooting championship in December?
- Shweta Singh
- Sarita Devi
- Bharati Bhanu
- Arun Goswami
- The controversial Mullaperiyar Dam is located in which of the following states of India?
- Andhra Pradesh
- Name the Karnataka Lokayukta, who quitted to avoid removal recently.
- Shekhar Dutt
- L. Joshi
- Bhaskar Rao
- R. Bhardwaj
- Who among the following will be appointed as the countryâ€™s new Ambassador to Russia?
- Harsh Vardhan Shringla
- Pankaj Saran
- Devanand Konwar
- Pankaj Jain
- Justice Brijesh Kumar tribunal set up by the government of India to resolve the disputes of which of the following?
- Krishna water
- Cauvery Water
- Narmada Water
- Brahmaputra Water
- 6. China has $2 billion deal for 24 advanced Sukhoi Su-35 fighters in December, 2015 with which of the following countries?
- Which of the following countries is not a member of the BASIC Group?
- South Africa
- Which of the following is not a agencies of UNO?
- Which of the following countries is not a partner of the TAPI natural gas pipeline?
- As per the report of UNCTAD, Indiaâ€™s total merchandise export for 2014 was valued at
- $321 billion
- $421 billion
- $521 billion
- $381 billion