Here is the JIGYASA: Daily Current Affairs Quiz of December 11, 2015 for you!!
1.In December 2015, which country is set to partner India in road-building efforts through the establishment of an infrastructure financing company in which both nations will have an equal stake?
- In India the Bullet train project is between which two cities of India?
1) New Delhi & Agra
2) Chennai & Bengaluru
3) Lucknow & Kolkata
4) Ahmedabad & Mumbai
- In December 2015 which state become the 9th State in India to formally adopt UDAY (Ujwal DISCOM Assurance Yojana),” ?
3) Uttar Pradesh
- Recently the Reserve Bank had included IDFC Bank Ltd in which among the following schedule of the RBI Act?
- Who is the present Director General of WTO?
1) Robert Frank
2) Hanif Quereshi
3) Roberto Azevedo
4) Ronald Garryson
- Who is the newly sworn President of Argentina?
1) Cristina Kirchner
2) Federico Pinedo
3) Mauricio Macri
4) Ronald Newstar
- In December 2015, the Nobel Peace Prize was presented to a group of four organizations that saved Country transition to democracy through dialogue. These organisations belong to:
- Indian Government was planning to construct 7,000 kms of new national highways by including coastal and border areas under theâ€¦â€¦Pariyojana.
2) Golden Heights
- In December 2015, NGT directed complete ban on use of plastic of any kind from â€¦â€¦â€¦along Ganga with effect from February 1, 2016?
1) Gomukh to Haridwar
2) Gomukh to Rishikesh
3) Rishikesh to Kanpur
4) Haridwar to Kolkata
- Which is set to be declared as first digital State of India?
2) Andhra Pradesh