Good news for all IIFT aspirants. IIFT has announced applications for their MBA-IB (Masters in Business Administration – International Business) program for New Delhi, Kolkata and newly opened Kakinada campus.
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is one of the most prestigious MBA institutes in India. It has 3 campuses in India at New Delhi, Kolkata and Kakinada. The institute is known for the great learning that they provide to their students and great campus placements. IIFT has announced applications for their MBA-IB (Masters in Business Administration – International Business) program for New Delhi, Kolkata and Kakinada campuses.
- A candidate must hold recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline with 50% marks in Graduation (45% for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
- Candidate appearing in the final year examination of Graduation can also apply.
Mode of Admission:
- IIFT accepts scores of only its own exam for the admission into its course, with an exception for NRI and Foreign Nationals for whom IIFT accepts GMAT scores.
|Last date to apply||15th September 2017|
|Last date to apply through GMAT score||15th February 2018|
|Exam||3rd December 2017|
How to Apply:
- Candidates should visit http://tedu.iift.ac.in/iift/index.php
- Click on Application form for Full Time MBA (IB) 2018-2020
- Visit Apply Online link
- Read the instructions and click on Apply Now.
Stay tuned for more updates and to know more about IIFT eligibility, IIFT Admission Procedure, IIFT Batch Profile and IIFT Placements click here.
To know more about CareerLauncher MBA courses, click here.
All the best!!
[…] Previous articleIIFT Notification 2017 […]
[…] we shared in our IIFT 2017 notification, the IIFT entrance exam will be conducted on 3rd Dec 2017, exactly a week after CAT. The admit […]