Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board has released notification for the recruitment of post under various departments of Govt. of NCT of Delhi and its autonomous bodies.
How to Apply?
- Candidate must apply online; no other mode of application shall be accepted
- Candidate must visit the online portal of DSSSB i.e.; https://dsssbonline.nic.in/
- Click on NEW REGISTRATION
- Register yourself
- Apply for the desired posts.
- Applicants are required to pay an application fee of Rs.100/- through SBI e-pay. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Physically Handicapped & Ex-Serviceman category are exempted from paying the Application fee.
- The candidates have to first appear in TIER-I test;
- Only the candidates who will qualify TIER-I will be called for TIER-II;
- On the basis of their combined performance in TIER-I and TIER-II, the candidates will be shortlisted for the Skill Test;
- On the basis of all three stages of exams, a final list of candidates will be made.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India;
- Candidate age limit is different for different posts;
- Age relaxation for different categories will be determined as per the government guidelines;
- Minimum Educational Qualifications required for different posts is also different as set by the board (read the detailed notification for the same).
Total numbers of vacancies are 1074. The further break up is as follows:
|Lower Division Clerk||34|
|Food Safety Officer||05|
|Librarian Group C||06|
|Librarian Group B||01|
|Start Date of Online Application||01-08-2017|
|Last Date of Online Application||21-08-2017|
|Date of Examination||To be announced|
For detailed notification, visit the official portal of DSSSB.
Stay tuned for further updates!!
All the best!!