An important information for the aspirants of BITSAT 2017 exam has been released. The Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani organize a university level entrance test BITSAT every year. The BITSAT 2017 test is the entrance required to get an admission in first year degree of various graduate and Post Graduate programmes like B.Pharma, B.Tech, and M.Sc courses.
The BITSAT 2017 exam will be conducted online through Computer Based Test on 16th May 2017 30th May 2017.
Important information for the aspirants:
- Commencement of online application of BITSAT 2017 exam is from 29th of December 2016.
- Last date to apply for BITSAT 2017 is 6th March 2017.
- Date for downloading admit card is 15th April 2017 to 10th May 2017.
BITSAT 2017 Exam eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must have passed class 12th or equivalent exam from any state or central board with 75% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics OR Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
- Must have secured 60% marks in each of the three subjects (PCM/PCB) separately.
- Candidates who have cleared 12th in 2016 or are appearing in class 12th in the year 2017, only, are eligible for BITSAT 2017.
- Proficiency in English is another requirement for appearing in BITSAT 2017.
- Irrespective of the scores or rank in BITSAT 2017,Candidates holding Rank 1 in the central or state boards in India will be offered admissions to the programmes of their choice, but they must meet the aforesaid eligibility criteria.
All the Best!