Entrance exams after class XII is a new experience. School students are geared up for this new phase of their life – excited, anxious, nervous and looking forward. For those of you who are aspiring to pursue BBA , I wanted to share with you BBA exam checklist: Tips for SET, NPAT, IPU CET, DU JAT 2016.
Do you dream of a day that you have cleared the aspired BBA exam – SET, NPAT, IPU CET, DU JAT?
It’s time to stop dreaming and start ensuring that you are on track with the BBA exam checklist given below:
- Practice topic wise questions from Test Gym in your SIS account to be ready for all sections, with a focus on your weak section.
- Continue your practice by taking sufficient mocks to form a test taking strategy before the D day. Also, analyze the same with the help of your mentor.
- While revision is the key to success, however, don’t start new topics right before the exam or let’s say 2 days before the exam.
- Take adequate sleep the night before each of the test you are appearing for.
- Stay calm and approach the exam with confidence.
Exam time checklist
- You may begin answering the question you are most comfortable with – Select easy questions first and then attempt others.
- While mock practice and exam time too – Aim at attempting maximum questions in minimum time i.e. don’t get stuck on a question for too long.
- Read the questions carefully and then answer to avoid negative marking.
- Don’t assume anything and in case of a confusion leave the question.
Relax, and be positive. All the very best for BBA exams 2016!