It’s time for engineering aspirants to pull up their socks as Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) has invited applicants for VITEEE 2018, its engineering entrance exam. The university conducts Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE) to offer admissions to aspirants in BTech programmes available at its Vellore and Chennai campuses.
VITEEE 2018: Application Form
Applications are accepted for the exam in both online and offline modes. The last date for submitting the Application form is 28th February, 2018. The exam will be conducted in online mode across major cities of the country. The duration of the exam will be 2 hours 30 minutes. Students’ knowledge of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics will be tested in the exam.
How to apply online
- Visit the official VITEEE website
- Read the instructions carefully and fill in your personal details
- Pay the examination fees
VITEEE 2018 will be conducted between 4th and 5th April.
VITEEE 2018: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates applying for VITEEE must be born on or after July 1, 1995.
- The candidates must have scored at least 60% in 10 +2 board examination or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- For SC/ST and north eastern region applicants this minimum requirement is 50%. However, candidates belonging to SC/ST and Jammu & Kashmir and the North Eastern states get a relaxation of 10%
VITEEE 2018: Important Dates
|9th November||VITEEE 2018 Application: Start Date|
|28th February||Last date to edit application form|
|15th March||VITEEE 2018 Application: End Date (tentative)|
|4th April||VITEEE 2018: Start date|
|15th April||VITEEE 2018: End date|
VITEEE 2018: Syllabus
The questions are asked from the State Board of Higher Secondary Education and the CBSE syllabus only. It includes topics from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English comprehension and basic grammar.
Previously, we posted about SRMJEEE 2018. Subscribe and stay tuned to the blog for more updates.