XAT 2019 will be conducted on January 6th 2019. The test will be conducted across 46 cities from 10 to 1 pm. The exam will be conducted online. This year there is a change in the paper pattern. The paper will not have Essay Writing. The paper will have 4 sections: Verbal and Logical Reasoning, Decision Making, Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation, and General Knowledge.
|Registration Starts||20th August 2018|
|Registration Ends||30th November 2018|
|Admit Card Download||20th December 2018 onwards|
|Exam Date||6th January 2019 (10 am – 1 pm)|
|Result Declaration||Last week of January 2019|
XAT Eligibility Criteria:
- Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent in any discipline.
- Those completing their final examination by June 10, 2019 can also apply
XAT Registration Fee (without late fee) – Rs. 1700/-
Candidates interested in XLRI program(s) need to pay an additional fee of Rs. 300/- each.
XAT Registration Fee (with late fee) – Rs. 2000/-
Candidates interested in XLRI program(s) need to pay an additional fee of Rs. 500/- each.
A candidate needs to register for XAT exam & also register for the institute courses of his/her choice separately by paying separate application fees.
- The candidates first need to visit the official portal of XAT i.e.; net.in
- Candidates are then required to Complete their profile (i.e.; create a user id & password) on the XAT portal by clicking on NEW Registration after which they can Access the form;
- Once candidates are able to Access the form they should fill the Complete form;
- After submitting all the details in the form the candidates are then required to make the payment
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards and Internet Banking.
Note: Candidates are advised to click on the FINAL SUBMIT tab only after cross checking all the information that they are providing.
Stay tuned for more updates on XAT 2019.
All the best!!