Link to download the official notification:
The notification for the National Defence Academy Recruitment 2019 is now released. The Union Public Service Commission, every year, selects candidates for recruitment into the Indian Army, Air Force, and Navy wings. Further notification about the exam will be updated on the official website www.upsc.gov.in .
There will be a written test as the first step in the selection process which will be followed by an interview. The written test is to assess the Intelligence & Personality for the Army, and Navy wings, while candidates trying for the Air Force wing will have to undergo a Pilot Aptitude Test.
The interview round will include the testing of Verbal, and Non-Verbal test to further assess the intelligence of the candidate. Aside from that, there will also be other tests like group discussions, group outdoor tasks, etc.
- Candidates must be physically and mentally fit.
- Candidates must possess the 10th and 12th standard degree.
- Candidates must have excellent physical and mental health.
- Candidates must have a built-up chest with not less 81 centimeters.
- Candidates must not be shorter than 157 centimeters.
- Candidates must be free from any kinds of diseases.
- Candidates must have a clear eye vision.
- Candidates must be unmarried.
Army Wing: Candidates must have passed class 12 (10+2) or equivalent exam from a State Education Board/university.
Air Force/Naval Wings: Candidates must have passed class 12 (10+2) or equivalent exam from a State Education Board/University with physics and mathematics as the main subjects.
Candidates should be between 16 and a half to 19 years of age as on 1st January of the examination year.
- Filling out the application form through nic.in.
- Writing the written test.
- On getting through the exam, attending the interview.
- Medical test examination.
- Declaration of final merit list.
- Receiving the joining letter.
Important NDA dates-
|Notification Release||August 7th, 2019
|Application from filling||August 7th, 2019
|Closing Date of application form||September 03rd, 2019
|Admit card download||A week or two prior to exam
|Written Exam||November 17th, 2019
|Announcement of results||October 2019