SP Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai has announced the admission process, for 2019 – 2021 batch, for its management programs. SPJMIR is a leading business school located in the commercial capital of India. SPJMIR is an institute whose USP lies in selecting candidates on the basis of their profiles. It is also the only top-tier institute to hold two rounds of Group Interviews.
SPJMIR offers a bouquet of post graduate, executive, entrepreneurship, family business, and social sector programs and courses. PGDM is SPJMIR’s flagship program and is regarded as one of the toughest programs to get into.
|Online applications start||23rd September 2018|
|Online applications closes||23rd November 2018|
|Online applications closes|
(for international candidates)
|31st January 2019|
|Interview dates||Different dates for different cities|
|Mumbai Phase 1||15th Jan – 17th Jan 2019|
|New Delhi||5th Feb – 8th Feb 2019|
|Bengaluru||13th Feb – 15th Feb 2019|
|Kolkata||13th Feb – 15th Feb 2019|
|Mumbai Phase 2||19th Feb – 22nd Feb 2019|
The eligibility criteria to get through PGDM, in SPJMIR, as set by the institute is as follows:
- Applicants score in all the subjects that he/she have appeared for in 10th & 12th Grade will be considered while calculating the final scores;
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA awarded by recognized University;
- Applicants in the final year of their graduation degree can apply subject to a score of minimum 50% in the latest exam completed ( such candidates will have to produce the proof of completion of the degree by 31st December 2019);
- Applicants who have completed an integrated master’s degree or dual degree directly after their 12th, the percentage of marks obtained as per their institute/university norms, which is considered as equivalent to bachelor’s degree will be considered.
- Applicants who have completed CA/ICWA/CS, aggregate of the Inter and Final marks will be taken into consideration.
- Applicants necessarily need not have work experience. Fresh graduates and those with up to five years of work experience can apply.
How to Apply?
Applications are invited ONLINE only;
- Applicants should visit the official page of SP Jain i.e.; http://www.spjimr.org’
- On the PGDM home page, click on “Admissions 2019-2021”;
- A separate window will open; click on “NEW REGISTERATION”
- Fill all the required details carefully
- Pay the requisite fee
- Click on final “SUBMIT” button.
The Application fee is Rs.1500/- which can be paid through credit card or net banking.
To know more about MBA as a career and to check our offerings for MBA prep, click here.
Stay tuned for more updates!!
All the best!!