National Institute of Industrial Engineering, popularly known as NITIE, Mumbai has announced the start of its application process for the batch of 2018-2020. NITIE is dedicated to help Indian businesses to make their presence felt globally.
NITIE, was established in 1963 at Mumbai. NITIE has developed a symbiotic relationship with the industry, that helps it serve the industry better, upholding its motto of “Udyog Pragati”. NITIE has been consistently ranked among the top notch institutes imparting Industrial Engineering and Management education. At NITIE, learning is hands-on, action oriented style of decision making that immerses the student in a complex, real world business scenario.
|Issue of Application Forms/Online Admissions Starts||7th November 2017|
|Issue of Application Forms/Online Admissions Ends||22nd January 2018|
|Group Discussion/ Personal Interview||26th March – March 30th 2018|
|Course Commencement||June 2018|
- The candidate needs to have a full-time Engineering/Technology/ (B.E./B. Tech) degree in any branch from a recognized university with average of 60%;
- Students in the final year of graduation can also apply subject to the following conditions:
- Having average of 60% marks in passing semesters;
- Complete their examination, viva voce etc, by June 2018;
- Submit the final year mark-sheet and provisional certificate, latest by September 2018.
Note – Relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
How to Apply?
- Candidates should visit the official portal of NITIE i.e.; https://www.nitie.edu/
- Go to the Online Admission Portal and click on “Apply Online” at the course you wish to apply for;
- Click on “New User” tab and fill up the registration details to create a user id and password;
- Fill in all the required details;
- Pay the requisite fee;
- Click on final “SUBMIT” button.
Brochure & Application form may also be obtained from the Admission Cell, NITIE Mumbai by enclosing a DEMAND DRAFT for Rs. 1000/- drawn in favour of ‘NITIE, Mumbai” payable at SBI, Vihar Lake, Mumbai – 400087.
The Application fee is Rs.1000/- which can be paid through credit card or net banking in case of ONLINE application.
Make CL a part of your MBA Journey. To know more, click here.
All the best!!