SP Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai has commenced its process for admission for its batch of 2018-2020 for its management programs. SPJMIR is a leading business school located in the commercial capital of India. SPJMIR is an institute whose USP lies in selecting candidates primarily on the basis of their profiles. It is also the only top-tier institute to hold two rounds of Group Interviews.
SPJMIR offers a bouquet of post graduate, executive, entrepreneurship, family business, and social sector programs and courses. PGDM is SPJMIR’s flagship program and it is regarded as one of the toughest programs to get into.
The eligibility criterion to get through PGDM in SPJMIR as set by the institute itself is:
- Applicants score in all the subjects that he/she have appeared for in 10th & 12th Grade will be considered while calculating the final scores;
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA awarded by recognized University;
- Applicants in the final year of their graduation degree can apply subject to a score of minimum 50% in the latest exam completed ( such candidates will have to produce the proof of completion of the degree by 31st December 2018);
- Applicants who have completed CA/ICWA/CS, and aggregate of the Inter and Final marks will be taken into consideration.
- Applicants necessarily need not have work experience. Fresh graduates and those with up to five years of work experience can apply.
|Online applications start||22nd September 2017|
|Online applications closes||24th November 2017|
|Interview dates||Different dates for different cities|
|Mumbai Phase 1||22nd Jan – 25 Jan 2018|
|New Delhi||6th Feb – 9th Feb 2018|
|Bengaluru||14th Feb – 16th Feb 2018|
|Kolkata||14th Feb – 16th Feb 2018|
|Mumbai Phase 2||20th Feb – 23rd Feb 2018|
How to Apply?
Applications are invited ONLINE only;
- Applicants should visit the official page of SP Jain i.e.; http://www.spjimr.org
- On the home page, click on a flash “PGDM (Class of 2020) Admissions Open;
- A separate window will open; click on “NEW REGISTERATION”
- Fill all the required details carefully
- Pay the requisite fee
- Click on final “SUBMIT” button.
The Application fee is Rs.1200/- which can be paid through credit card or net banking.
The applicants are shortlisted on the basis of their profiles. However, they are also expected to meet a minimum qualifying score in at least one of the entrance exams (CAT/XAT). The applicants are then sorted into two groups: Profile based and Profile cum score based.
- First Phase shortlists – Interview : Applicants shortlisted on the basis of:
- Their academic records;
- Work experience;
- Other achievements.
Then these candidates are called for an early interview.
- Second Phase shortlists – These are held after the entrance test scores are obtained by the institutes. Interviews in this stage are held on the basis of candidate’s profile and scores.
- Final Selection – The final selection is based on composite score taking into account an applicant’s:
- Entrance exam scores;
- Academic records;
- Relevant work experience;
- Performance in the interviews.
To know more about MBA as a career and to check our offerings for MBA prep, click here.
Stay tuned for more updates!!
All the best!!