Are you a government job aspirant?
There are a number of government jobs open currently. Through this post, we will give you an insight about the Government Jobs that are not so popular or you hardly even knew that they existed.
- Gujarat Technology University: GTU Ahmadabad, has invited application for teaching and non-teaching posts. The announcement has been made to recruit candidates to fill 70 posts. It is a state government job. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria and other conditions can apply before 24thOctober 2016. Candidates can also apply for GTU Recruitment 2016 online on their website at gtu.ac.in. For any queries related to qualification, age criteria, salary, selection procedures and so on, read the official advertisement of GTU Recruitment 2016 released by the concerned board.
- Durg District Court Recruitment:A public announcement has been made by the Durg District Court to recruit 76 Assistant Programmers, Assistant Grade-III, Stenographers, and Peons. It is a golden opportunity for government job aspirants. Candidates have to apply for this recruitment using offline procedures. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 9th November 2016. No application fee will be charged for any category. The age limit is 18 to 35 years. Selection of the candidates will be strictly made on the basis of Skill Test and Written Test. For more information, Visit http://www.ecourts.gov.in/durg.
- Himachal Road Transport Corporation: HRTC has released an official notification to invite applications for 44 JTO (Junior Technical Officer post) 2016-2017. Candidates can apply online for HRTC JTO Recruitment 2016-2017 at hrtc.gov.in. Interested candidates can send the application before 9th November 2016. The age limit for the same is 18 to 45 years. The examination fee is INR 500 for general and INR 250 for SC and ST to be paid via Demand Draft. Candidates can stay in touch with the official web portal www.hrtc.gov.in for further details regarding the exam.
- The Ministry of Statistics and Program Implementation: In order to fill the post of 40 junior consultants, MOSPI has invited applications. To register and apply for MOSPI recruitment 2016-2017 candidates have to submit their application before 31stOctober 2016. The age limit is 40 years as on October 01, 2016. Interested aspirants can log in to mospi.gov.in to get detailed information on examination fee, selection process, and other requirements.
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission: APPSC has declared an advertisement for Assistant Engineer AE recruitment to fill 211 posts. State Government job aspirants between 18 to 40 years can apply for this post before 31stOctober 2016. Final selection will be made on the basis of the performance of candidates in written exam and interview. The application fee is INR 250 Rupees for =all applicants. SC/ST/PH/BC/Ex-servicemen need not pay any examination fee but for General and OBC candidates’ exam fee is INR 120 and 80 respectively. For more queries and detailed information visit psc.ap.gov.in.
- Maulana Azad National Urdu University (MANUU): MANNU has declared a notification MANUU Teaching Non-Teaching Recruitment 2016for the selection of qualified candidates for teaching and non-teaching posts. A number of posts available for applicants are 74. For MANNU teaching jobs, candidates have to apply online before 4th November 2016. General and OBC Category Candidates need to pay Rs.500 as application fee and SC/ST Category applicants are exempted from this expense. To know the exact eligibility criteria candidates can visit manuu.ac.in.
- The Railway Recruitment Board Patna recruitment 2017: RRB has released a notification for 1271 vacancies in RRB Patna Assistant LOCO Pilot Recruitment 2017. The interested aspirants are required to fill the application form available online. The application filling dates are not yet released by the RRB. The age limit for RRB ALP recruitment 2017 is 18 years to 25 years. The candidates applying should have passed class 10thor ITI from a recognized board. The final selection process for the RRB Patna Recruitment 2017 will be based on the Computer Based Test and the skill test. For more updates and queries, candidates can visit rrbpatna.gov.in.
- Staff Selection Commission recruitment 2016: SSC has declared an official notification for 5000+ vacancies though SSC CHSL 2016 in various Govt. ministries and subordinate departments. Various vacancies are Postal Assistants or Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Lower Divisional Clerk and Court Clerk. By logging into official websites ssc.nic.ininterested candidates can apply online before 7th November 2016. The application fee for this exam is 100 rupees. The age limit is 18 to 27 years. There will be Tier- I, Tier-II and sill test.
If you aspire to be a part of nation’s economic development by working in the government sector, Hurry, grab the opportunity and turn your aspiration into reality.
You might like to read, 15 Government Jobs after class 12th