The date sheet for the CBSE Class X Board Exam has been released. The exam, taking place after a gap of 8 years, will start from February 21, 2019; and continue till March 29. The most common subjects and their respective exam dates and time are:
|March 7, 2019||10:30 am to 1:30 pm||Mathematics|
|March 9, 2019||10:30 am to 1:30 pm||French|
|March 13, 2019||10:30 am to 1:30 pm||Science|
|March 16, 2019||10:30 am to 1:30 pm||Sanskrit|
|March 19, 2019||10:30 am to 1:30 pm||Hindi Course-A & Hindi Course-B|
|March 23, 2019||10:30 am to 1:30 pm||English|
|March 20, 2019||10:30 am to 1:30 pm||Social Science|
Note: For the complete list of subjects, please click here.
The CBSE has also issued certain guidelines to be followed during the exam. Some of these are:
- The answer books will be distributed to the candidates between 10:00 and 10:15 am.
- The candidates should write their particulars on the answer book.
- Particulars shall be checked and signed by the Assistant Superintendent(s).
- The question paper will be distributed at 10:15 am.
- Candidates can use the time between 10:15 and 10:30 am to go through the question paper.
- At 10:30 am, they can start writing the answers.
The results are likely to be released in the first week of June 2019.
At Career Launcher, we are always by your side to guide you in your preparations for the Boards. You can revise and learn concepts, and pick up many tips &tricks on our dedicated NCERT Portal. We have also a Maths Online Crash Course, whose details you can find here.
Do remember to subscribe to our blog for more updates.
If you have any queries, please feel free to write to us in the Comments section below.
All the best!