Nainital Bank has released the notification of Recruitment Exercise for engagement of Management Trainees(MT)/Probationary Officers (PO) 2017-18. Here is one more opportunity for the aspirants who want to clear the exam and become a Banker. Nainital Bank is an old Private Sector Scheduled Commercial Bank, operating in States of Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana and Rajasthan.
About Nainital Bank
The Nainital Bank Limited was established in the year 1922 with the objective to cater banking needs of the people of the region. In the year 1973, Reserve Bank of India directed Bank of Baroda, a premier nationalized bank, to manage the affairs of the Nainital Bank Limited. The Bank is having 135 branches operating in five states i.e. Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Haryana and Rajasthan.
No. of Vacancies
The total number of vacancies: Not disclosed.
|Age as on 31st July 2017||21-27 years|
|Educational Qualification as on 31st July 2017||Graduate/Post Graduate in Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Agriculture/ MBA/ B.Tech/MCA/BCA from a recognized university with minimum 55% aggregate marks.|
Selection procedure for the above mentioned post is as discussed.
- Phase – I (Online Examination) – Online examination will be of objective type, multiple choice of total one hour and fifty minutes duration comprising the following sections:
|S No.||Section||No. of questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Test of English||50||50||30 minutes|
|2||Test of Reasoning||50||50||30 minutes|
|3||Test of General & Financial Awareness||50||50||20 minutes|
|4||Test of Quantitative Ability||50||50||30 minutes|
- There will be 0.25 mark negative marking for every incorrect answer;
- Each question will have 5 answer choices.
- Interview – On the basis of their performance in online examination, candidates will be called for interview.
How to apply?
- Candidates can apply online only.
- Visit the official portal Nainital Bank i.e.; http://www.nainitalbank.co.in/english/home.aspx
- Click on “Recruitment/Results” tab;
- Click on “Apply Online”;
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”;
- Fill in the details as instructed in the form;
- Cross check the details and click on “FINAL SUBMIT” tab;
- Click on “Payment” tab and proceed for payment of fee;
- Click on “Submit” tab.
Application fee for both Assistants and Assistant Managers is Rs.850 GST @18% will be charged on application fee. (The total fee would amount up to Rs.1,003
Mode of payment:
- Exam fee can be paid Online only;
- The payment can be made by Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/IMPS/Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets.
|1||Start of online registration||23rd August 2017|
|2||End of online registration||12th September 2017|
|3||Downloading of call letters for Online Examination||Will be intimated.|
|4||Exam||October 2017 (Tentatively).|
Kick start your preparations by having a look at our Bank exam offerings by clicking here.
For further details, candidates are advised to click here and check the official notification.
Stay tuned for further updates!!
All the best!!